About Sabir


About Me

Hi I am Sabir Alam. 

Welcome to my blog, are you interested in Learning Painting Process. Or Something
the combination of all forms of art, especially neoclassicism, romanticism and early Classicism. Also following the old great 
masters of painting.
Then you are in a Right place.......

If you want to learn oil painting buy old create Masters worldwide then then you will need only love and action to paint and you are on the right track just go to my YouTube channel you will get many Artworks process by old great Masters.

"Inspiration from award is good but pride from it is worse"


By many failure attempts on this field of Painting, By many times failure ....Still I haven't lose any Interest.

I discovered the experiences, techniques, Burning Desire,  and all other things but especially I learned that the LEARNING FROM FAILURE. And it is the one of the 3 to be succeed.

Fail thousand times then you will able to  learn something new.

Now I failed thousand times and learn so many new things that I love to do.
When I discovered the term "Happy" is the true value of time & life.

Comments

Popular Posts